To prevent, respond and when necessary obtain justice for victimized elders and other vulnerable adults.
The Institute on Protective Services at Temple University Harrisburg provides education and consultation to human service and law enforcement professionals on identifying, investigating and resolving cases of elder abuse and victimization of vulnerable adults. The Institute is supported through funds from the Pennsylvania Department of Aging and Pennsylvania Department of Human Services. Check out what we offer under Quick Links.
- Elder Abuse Task Forces
- Expert Consultation
- ODP Certified Investigators Courses
- Protective Services Investigator Courses
- Personal Care Home Administrators Courses
- Workshop, Conference and In-service Trainings
Christopher Dubble, MSW
Certified Investigator Trainer
- CARIE: Center for the Rights and Interests of the Elderly
- Long Term Living Institute of Pennsylvania
- Pennsyvania Association of Area Agency on Aging Administrators
- Pennsylvania Department of Aging