To ensure that your application is complete, please make certain that you have provided all of the following:
- A completed Application for Play Therapy Certification Program.
- Program/Curriculum: Play Therapy
- Degree sought: Certificate
- Campus: Harrisburg
- Attendance: Part-Time
- Work experience (Item #16) must be completed. (You do not need to add additional pages and please do not substitute your resume in lieu of requested information).
- Statement of Professional Plans and Goals (Item #18): Prepare a statement, limited to four double-spaced, typed pages in which you address why you are seeking admission to the Play Therapy program, prior related experience, your professional goals and how the obtainment of this certificate relates to your goals.
- Request “official” copies of your academic records from each college or university you have attended using the Academic Records form. If you have attended Temple University, please provide us with your student ID number. If you have attended any other school, we require transcripts. All transcripts must be received directly from the college or university attended, either via mail, or via email to email@example.com
- Resume or CV is required. Please mail or attach via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicants are not required to take any standardized exam to be considered for admission to the program.
- Include a check or money order for your non-refundable application fee, made payable to Temple University for $75.00.
- All application materials should be sent to:
Temple University Harrisburg
Graduate Admissions: Play Therapy
Attention: Dr. Laura Dimino, Ph.D.
234 Strawberry Square
Harrisburg, PA 17101