International Nonprofit Training & Leadership (INTL) Program
Preparing nonprofit professionals for service in an increasingly complex and globally connected world
The INTL certificate is composed of 5 courses designed to provide non-profit and for-profit professionals alike with important skills related to communication, cultural competency, leadership management, marketing, and financial management. Participants may take all 5 courses to earn the certificate or select only the classes the interest them. All courses are held online via WebEx, an Internet-based meeting and collaboration tool. All courses require participants to engage in activities outside of the week’s session; examples of these activities include reading articles, watching videos and contributing to online discussion boards. There will be a total of 54 hours of instruction time across all 5 courses.
To learn more about the certificate, click HERE.
- International Collaboration on NGO and Nonprofit Management (1) – Starts September 30, 2016 - November 18, 2016
- Marketing and Communications – April - May 2017
- International Collaboration on NGO and Nonprofit Management (2) – January - March 2017
- Leadership and Management – July - August 2017
- Financial Management – May - June 2017
Links & Resources
- Don't miss this opportunity to become a globally engaged nonprofit leader. Visit this link for more information and to enroll in the INTL Program.