Hybrid Strengths-based Leaders Impacting Change
Hybrid Strengths-Based Leaders Impacting Change
Leaders at any level in an organization have the ability to impact changes that lead to a more empowering workplace. As success depends on different types of collaborations, including those with other organizations, the role of Organizational Culture will be explored. In this session participants will discuss their vision for their team and what strategies they can take to implement it.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Describe personal leadership vision and compare with agency mission and staff/colleagues’ vision
- Identify qualities of effective teams and analyze approaches for impacting your team's effectiveness
- Practice an appreciative inquiry approach
- Analyze your own opportunity to impact change within your organization
- Define key elements of strengths-based collaborations
Continuing Education Credit:
Available and optional at check-out. This item must be paid for at check out. Continuing Education fee is $20.00.
To obtain Social Work Continuing Education Hours, please complete the following items:
- Pay the Continuing Education Fee (optional choice at check-out)
- Attend entire course and sign-in
- Complete the online request form
- Complete the Course Evaluation after attending
This workshop/program has been approved for 6.5 continuing education hours through Temple University Harrisburg, a PA State Board of Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists, and Professional Counselors pre-approved provider of continuing education. These continuing education hours satisfy requirements for LSW/LCSW/LMFT/LPC biennial license renewal. Certificates of attendance documenting continuing education hours will be issued by Temple University Harrisburg.